I don't like naked men. They look better in clothes 😆
Say no to nanga Virat 👎🏼
There's a reason why the closest we ever see to shirtless virat is him in a gross white vest or shirt with his buttons all open 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I don't like naked men. They look better in clothes 😆
Say no to nanga Virat 👎🏼
There's a reason why the closest we ever see to shirtless virat is him in a gross white vest or shirt with his buttons all open 😆
Originally posted by: Miss-Behave
There's a reason why the closest we ever see to shirtless virat is him in a gross white vest or shirt with his buttons all open 😆
Whatever the reason be I've no fetish for seeing any paraya mard naked 😆
Ps I like Neil Bhatt and Virat both.
What?!
Daily reminder: Last day pata chala toh please tag me
But can Satya match upto V. Ya phirse wo college function wala scene repeat hoga? Rinse repeat
It's okay girlie 😆 You and I can enjoy this 😉
and this
and maybe this ☺️

Sebastian Stan all day and night long☺️
Wasn't big on him as Carter lol, but they were all hot. Ed was the man, but Chase is hands down the handsomest 😆Originally posted by: Aminarose31
Sebastian Stan all day and night long☺️
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
It's okay girlie 😆 You and I can enjoy this 😉
and this
and maybe this ☺️
I'm liking what I'm seeing. ☺️