Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
He is loved everywhere...❤️
I can't believe the craze though because the movie has been on OTT for such a long time now and still such craze...
It's because of the theatre-experience...this magic you can't experience with your I-phone or tablet or even big TV with family...And Pathaan is a movie that should be experienced in a theatre hall with (many) other people...in that special darkness and larger than life 😊
A wish from the bucket list...fulfilled ❤️
the first Indian movie in Bangladeshi theatres...(?)
getting a high without taking drugs... 😊
https://twitter.com/Abid_Tarafder/status/1657074979488268301
My nephew watches this movie everyday for some reason. He's 3. I doubt he even understands it. But he's obsessed with Pathaan🤣
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2070831381815689381?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Finally watched Pathaan and I absolutely loved it. No, it's not a perfect film. The plot is gloriously over-the-top, logic often takes a...
https://x.com/i/status/2046793733254074667
https://x.com/filmfare/status/2041515914961834380 https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
0