Awww thats so sweet of you😒😳.Its beautiful.Thank you🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Awww thats so sweet of you😒😳.Its beautiful.Thank you🤗
This scene was very precious
Thank you
My pleasure 🤧
I want to make more GIFs but Saheer scenes bht kaam Hain 😅
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I want to make more GIFs but Saheer scenes bht kaam Hain 😅
Saheer scenes jo bhi hai unnke mashallah se itni epic editing directing and lighting hai ki kya hi bataoon🤣
Saheer scenes jo bhi hai unnke mashallah se itni epic editing directing and lighting hai ki kya hi bataoon🤣

they looked hot here but the lighting kills it😵.I wish Saad was not giving a TED talk about suicide in this scene😆
iis crap fest mein Humein such scenes mil sakty hain 🙄 ya phir EMA ky
they looked hot here but the lighting kills it😵.I wish Saad was not giving a TED talk about suicide in this scene😆