Maine toh woh recently delete kar diya 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Maine toh woh recently delete kar diya 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I can’t control anyone 🤣 if I tried to stop you would you listen? No 🤣
I'm trying to avoid promotion but what about others? 🤣🤣
🏃🏽♀️ 🚗💨
🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: dhun.laagi
Sab Hyderabad ke Don ka grihpravesh dekhkar bhaag gaye, noone wants such a psycho saiyaan also 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Can’t trust that since you can just log in or never log out 🤣 and not do anything else
I think you have to refresh the page or else streak ki mehnat gayi paani me 🤣
Well Nikki is trying to do the same thing 🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I think you have to refresh the page or else streak ki mehnat gayi paani me 🤣
But you can refresh anywhere on the site 🤣
No, mere pass Netflix ka subscription hai🤣🤣
Behan se udhar liya hai🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k