Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
BTS of Ranjhana...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CslgofoucX0/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
She looked gorgeous in these pics.Bandi aapni dost Amit ko bhi le gaye thee pics. khichwane ke liye 😆
I can't remember when she came live the last time🤔...

Yeh kya tha🤣Ladki kafi acchi mood mein hai ...coming on live after a year...I think..
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CslqrwDLbnB/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally posted by: divine_16
Yeh kya tha🤣Ladki kafi acchi mood mein hai ...coming on live after a year...I think..
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CslqrwDLbnB/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Deba ne answer kar diya ki kyu vo jaldi mein thi award function Wale din
Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan
Deba ne answer kar diya ki kyu vo jaldi mein thi award function Wale din
Kyu thi jaldi mai??
Arey usney kahan answer ki?? She just said that she came from Kolkata and attended the award function that's it.Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan
Deba ne answer kar diya ki kyu vo jaldi mein thi award function Wale din
KV attended the award function😲I toh thought how will he manage with shoot and then two award function on the same day...so might have skipped it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CsnnilPulq-/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally posted by: divine_16
Arey usney kahan answer ki?? She just said that she came from Kolkata and attended the award function that's it.
She also said she is working on something, so she has to leave early maybe a new project.