Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴why? I specifically left it out on purpose lol🥴🥴 no subtle subtext lol
😂😂Originally posted by: nikita05
Vanku be like thank you for being clowns, and making audiences bigger ones🤣
Let me add few lines too
Thankyou for being clowns,and making audiences bigger ones now your job is done so now don't come back and don't expect any farewell party ..This is your farewell party😎
Feel blessed we acknowledge your acting skills 😇
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
lol🤣🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴why? I specifically left it out on purpose lol🥴🥴 no subtle subtext lol
Cool, I'll fix it again🤣
hi how are you?Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
😂😂
Let me add few lines too
Thankyou for being clowns,and making audiences bigger ones now your job is done so now don't come back and don't expect any farewell party ..This is your farewell party😎
Feel blessed we acknowledge your acting skills 😇
Long time.🤗
Good...wbu?🤗
I’m good as well. Missed you in the SaiYa AT🤗Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Good...wbu?🤗
Awe..thank you..missed interacting with you guys too🤗Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31
I’m good as well. Missed you in the SaiYa AT🤗
Took a break from itv ...After so many disappointed tracks in itv shows I completely lost interest.. Started watching English and kdrama shows.
https://twitter.com/__bhumi__16/status/1660935432861876224?s=46 one more month😲