Aurat ka chakkar babu bhaiyya aurat ka chakkar
Satu from calling viru sharabhi....he himself sharabhi....
Poor thing ghum hogayi.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Aurat ka chakkar babu bhaiyya aurat ka chakkar
Satu from calling viru sharabhi....he himself sharabhi....
Poor thing ghum hogayi.....
As channel gave same plot to all shows,as in relationship Abhira gonna reunite soon SaiRat too gonna reunite soon, bhai ab lead couple hi toh endgame honge right ,chaahe jitne bhi nowman nd truth aajaye beech mein,
P. S. All their loyal fans will always root nd hoot for them ,SaiRat Abhira 👇😳❤️🥳
Kya din agaye hein...koi Ajinkya ko bulaoooo 😭 Justice for Ajinkya...bechara..doctor bana bhi hoga ke nahin ? 🥺 Everything aside though, finally Ayesha gets a gorgeous saree and looks great ! Jaate jaate...Vanku 😡 Her real hair looks divine ! Pehle kyun nahin use kiye !!! 😒Originally posted by: Anilaanu
The ones who were inspired by sai's lecture is viru and satu....viru is encouraging satu to propose sai
woh Ashwini ninad ke baju mei baitha hua aadmi bhi bade maze ley raha thaOriginally posted by: Anilaanu
The ones who were inspired by sai's lecture is viru and satu....viru is encouraging satu to propose sai
Sheesh I can never hate Bhavani. Full drama deti hai.
Aaj she said haa “chavatpana”
Bhavu 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣. I laughed so much at that ...
The sukoon I get when somebody talks shudh marathi.
Arre Tula pan tag karayche hote 🤣 Bhavani che nasty dialogues madhe asa kahitari yete and then I lose it yaar 🤣
🤣🤣🤣. I laughed so much at that ...
The sukoon I get when somebody talks shudh marathi.
Sheesh I can never hate Bhavani. Full drama deti hai.
Aaj she said haa “chavatpana”
Bhavu 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
what is chavatpana?
Can be loosely translated to chichorapan
Aurat ka chakkar babu bhaiyya aurat ka chakkar
Precap today - kuch dekhaa, kuch undekhaaa🤣🤣 Dekhaa hi hua hai waise😉
Originally posted by: FOSM3FSSBNACFAEA
So sai finally heard that 🤡words that he started loving within span of instant noodle🙄
BTW, someone was looking literally like a 👿🤢🤡nd like a odd one out btwn the ultimate lead couple SaiRat, just like the former one, 😁,nd was also tried to stop Virat from helping Sai, but alas!fate again intervened nd made SaiRat hands meet to protect lightening diya
P. S. Former third angle Didi always in her delusion nd obsession ignored the reality nd tried everything to come btwn SaiRat but Fate the cupid of SaiRat always 👋 nd knocked down her same thing will happen with Dr. ,whoever comes btwn SaiRat, they need not to do anything Fate hi dhikhaayega unko apni jagah jaldi, jaise Didi ko dhikhaya apni asli jagah😌😊
I give up...waiting for last episode 🤣🤣