Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Exactly!!!! I don’t know anything about Nooran but one thing I can bet on is she will not tarnish KMK…she is the president of KMK fan club ❤️❤️❤️
Exactly!!! I think thats why they are all quiet and laughing at us!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Exactly!!!! I don’t know anything about Nooran but one thing I can bet on is she will not tarnish KMK…she is the president of KMK fan club ❤️❤️❤️
Exactly!!! I think thats why they are all quiet and laughing at us!!!
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Meerabs reply would be “who told you to win my heart?”
It never belonged to hers
bold - made me laugh !! 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Exactly!!!! I don’t know anything about Nooran but one thing I can bet on is she will not tarnish KMK…she is the president of KMK fan club ❤️❤️❤️
It has Murtasam stamp on it with Khan family quality control
Poor saad… all the Saad character is sooo sad. Watching this drama again 😂😂
orginal version of MPHT 😂😂
yumna and aaa 🤌🏼❤️