Originally posted by: infinity101
Ab achi nahi lagti. Orange bar and cornetto are favs โบ๏ธ Kwality walls ka ice cream biscuit bhi acha lagta hai.
Mai Roz alag alag flavours me bana raha hoon..today it was kewra. ๐๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: infinity101
Ab achi nahi lagti. Orange bar and cornetto are favs โบ๏ธ Kwality walls ka ice cream biscuit bhi acha lagta hai.
Mai Roz alag alag flavours me bana raha hoon..today it was kewra. ๐๐
Originally posted by: infinity101
Agar tu kuch video dekhne ko keh ri hai toh mai nee dekhungi.
Insulate kar diya mera. Apun ki koi izzatich nahi hai. Arre sachi mai check kar, not joking.
I guess I am the only one who is not very experimental with food๐
Kewra kya hota hai? Nathu tu ice cream shop hi khol le na, tere ajeebo gareeb combos kya pata kise ache lag jaye.Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Mai Roz alag alag flavours me bana raha hoon..today it was kewra. ๐๐
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi
potty train ho? Toh ban jao. ๐
Carrot and zucchini roti ready hai.
๐คฃ
Jet spray hai ghar pe? Tissue se kaam nahi chalega.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Agar tu kuch video dekhne ko keh ri hai toh mai nee dekhungi.
Soch lo... u will miss a very educational video ๐ค
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
I guess I am the only one who is not very experimental with food๐
You can atleast virtually experiment with food. Check Page 4, post 5.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kewra kya hota hai? Nathu tu ice cream shop hi khol le na, tere ajeebo gareeb combos kya pata kise ache lag jaye.
U don't knew kewra?
It's an essence like rose water. They put it kheer or more commonly in pulao or biryani too.
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Mai Roz alag alag flavours me bana raha hoon..today it was kewra. ๐๐
This is the first time I am hearing this...
Kewra flavour in kulfi... Biryani ka kya hoga phir๐
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
U don't knew kewra?
It's an essence like rose water. They put it kheer or more commonly in pulao or biryani too.
Kiska banta hai yeh essence?
Also Nathu, how come you don't have visit streak ID ke neeche? Aisa kaunsa button dabaya tumhne, Hume bhi batao.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWQc2ZZquZQ/?igsh=MTJ6ZXpvajIyMmN6MQ==
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
0