I don’t know what you all saw but I saw another controversy🤣Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Kaun karega sko downgrade bol raha 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t know what you all saw but I saw another controversy🤣Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Kaun karega sko downgrade bol raha 🤪
Only if NM had the sense of portraying something sensibly, we would not have been having this conversation🤔
Angry sex needs visual representation! It’s more Korean , turkey , European and US TV forte . iTV is also not this advanced .
Relax! Nothing is happening and all KMK R hain gang will come saying this is what was expected from NM ! She loves him so much 🙄 Ajeeb pyaar hain bhai madam ke ,all women in KMK life show it in variety of ways and one who he has expectations usne aag laga diya Jo 4 din se bhujh heen nahin raha !
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Kaun karega sko downgrade bol raha 🤪

what’s the need of comparing their pains? It will only lead to undermining both of their emotions, both the situations are different and both situations will lead to different outcome.
Of course both situations are different.
But in episode it was implied comparision when he said I know the pain that's why I tolerate ur bathameez.
Still nooran should have choosed another profession
Because there is no way a person who loves wildlife photography will hunt animals.
Bhai NM ka maal rare hai, MoNC kaha hai aap🤪Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Of course both situations are different.
But in episode it was implied comparision when he said I know the pain that's why I tolerate ur bathameez.
Still nooran should have choosed another profession
Because there is no way a person who loves wildlife photography will hunt animals.
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Angry sex needs visual representation! It’s more Korean , turkey , European and US TV forte . iTV is also not this advanced .
Relax! Nothing is happening and all KMK R hain gang will come saying this is what was expected from NM ! She loves him so much 🙄 Ajeeb pyaar hain bhai madam ke ,all women in KMK life show it in variety of ways and one who he has expectations usne aag laga diya Jo 4 din se bhujh heen nahin raha !
I understand her POV!
when you create a character that’s your imagination, you actually love your main man in your head which is never real 😂😂
wahaj was good but wildlife photography ..I toh loved that scene😆
I don’t know what you all saw but I saw another controversy🤣
Pheeewew Maya Ali is what I saw!
So if there is no R , will downgrade be edited as upgrade ?
same dekha, future mein fight ka chance hai kya🤣Originally posted by: Winterberry
Pheeewew Maya Ali is what I saw!
So if there is no R , will downgrade be edited as upgrade ?