Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I should start watching cricket again if we are getting some good looking sensible boys
All I know about Kohli boys is that idiot who came on Koffee With Karan
Hardik 🤣🤣
Bhai maaf kar deh 🙏🙏🤣🤣
Kohli is god of cricket ....yes ....Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I should start watching cricket again if we are getting some good looking sensible boys
All I know about Kohli boys is that idiot who came on Koffee With Karan
But he is not good looking though
Just take the beard away , and Tan ta nan
I doubt , even Anushka have seen him without beard or not 🤣
🤣Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Kohli is god of cricket ....yes ....
But he is not good looking though
Just take the beard away , and Tan ta nan
I doubt , even Anushka have seen him without beard or not 🤣
Yes that is the fool
What a tool
He thought he was being cool
The ML dies right?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Yaar maine jitne Turkish series which are not rom com check kiya hai kisi mein happy ending nahi hui hai.....the famous ones.
Meine turkish romcom dekha hi nhi, action, thriller hi dekhy hain unn sab main happy ending hi thi, even a drama on rape like fatmagul had happy ending.
aaj main karke aaya 🤬