
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
nahi. Accha hai kya? This is my wahaj’s first
First three episodes were good, you can try it.
You can watch Ishq Jalebi and Dil na umeed to nhi
oohh I will now 😍 thanks for recommending
oh watch jurm, dil na umeed toh nahi and ishq jalebi. You will love those
I will watch now. Thanks for recommending Ninu !! I am a fan of wahaj now 😂😂 (I had told you I am a fan of farhan too 😂 which also stands true btw)Originally posted by: NINALOGY
First three episodes were good, you can try it.
You can watch Ishq Jalebi and Dil na umeed to nhi
Omg !! Congratulations on winning ipl 23!
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I will watch now. Thanks for recommending Ninu !! I am a fan of wahaj now 😂😂 (I had told you I am a fan of farhan too 😂 which also stands true btw)
Farhan's new drama is coming
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
This OST has a special place in my heart
https://twitter.com/zainniiii/status/1660316683842596866?s=46
This is so painful we never got to hear this song again
I saw the teaser. Looks really good
abhi bas bewafai bewafai ka rona to rahe haiOriginally posted by: Gigi78752
This OST has a special place in my heart
https://twitter.com/zainniiii/status/1660316683842596866?s=46
Atleast romantic scenes me hi de dete...beech romance me guroor todne, bewafai krne aur ana kuchalne ki dhamki toh nhi Sunni padti 🥲