Professor in new avatar

Jan12q thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Professor was dad of prathana and he loves her now he is betrayeing her and nation he is good actor n acting superb Love to see how it’s works now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princessqw thumbnail

Loving professor n prathana 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jan12q

Professor was dad of prathana and he loves her now he is betrayeing her and nation he is good actor n acting superb Love to see how it’s works now 

I am not at all surprised with Professor's revelation as the Final Villain.When he had summoned Prathana's mom Pratha regarding the revelation of a big threat to the country and the 20 Demons who were behind the same.Only 7 demons were revealed so far with Seema being the 7th one and then the story leapfrogged to Mahek's Betrayal track.

The 20th Demon I believe is this Professor Jeet Patil who perhaps always had ulterior motive behind his facade of saving the country.His argument that the Country has given him nothing in return for his efforts sounds hollow. Also this Prashant Guy who seems to be acting as the Professor Version 2.0 would soon become the new villain and perhaps would get taken down by either one of the Prathna's 2 daughters if at all the story moves towards the 7th Season.

Though I do like the acting of the evil Professor Jeet Patil his evil streak makes no sense whatsoever.Even I could not get the logic of Pratha's dad being one of the Asurs.The moot point is the Professor has only hidden his evil nature under the guise of being a Fake Patriot.He perhaps was always waiting for the right moment to destroy the country.

The Professor always knew  the identities of real demons who were behind the plotting of bringing chaos in the country but never revealed the identities nor the names of those demons to either Prathana or Pratha.If the Professor earlier really wanted to save the Nation then why did he never reveal the name of Seema Lalit or other Demons to Pratha? Why did Pratha had to uncover every Demon on the basis of her own efforts?

The Professor has always played with both the feelings of Pratha and Prathana. He has been always the Ultimate Mastermind lurking in the shadows.He knew the threat to the country yet never bothered to inform the same to either the Nation's Government or the Armed Forces.

In short the Professor was always an out and out evil guy looking for himself and himself only.