This site isnt same anymore & is boring AF. I miss the good old 2015 days when it was fun.
This site isnt same anymore & is boring AF. I miss the good old 2015 days when it was fun.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tum active hi Kahan ho hadiya? I thought you permanently shifted to Twitter 🤣
Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary
Tum active hi Kahan ho hadiya? I thought you permanently shifted to Twitter 🤣
Twitter is fun tbh where i can troll around wholeheartedly😳
Tbh mera dil uth gya hai yahan sy & the main reason is my friends not being here anymore 😭
Please don’t leave. I like you and your posts are fun, especially BB ones ❤️😆Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Twitter is fun tbh where i can troll around wholeheartedly😳
Tbh mera dil uth gya hai yahan sy & the main reason is my friends not being here anymore 😭
Sabko pregnant banakar aise kaise chal diye bhaiya?

😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Sabko pregnant banakar aise kaise chal diye bhaiya?
sab bacchon ke responsibility ab inke kandhon par hain. jana padega hi😆
Your entire personality changed with your DP😲
I can assure you nobody's here willingly. We have all been spell cast to wander these lonesome walls of decrepit BW forum unable to leave out of nothing but habit. You'll be back in no time to inform some other celeb being pregnant, worry not 😆
Originally posted by: infinity101
Please don’t leave. I like you and your posts are fun, especially BB ones ❤️😆
awww so sweet 🤗 ❤️ BB forum mai milty hain is sal if the season turns out to be good⭐️
https://www.outlookindia.com/art-entertainment/priyanka-chopra-on-leaving-bollywood-at-her-peak-dont-like-staying-in-st
17