Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. I have a feeling this will be either light drama or yumna and wahaj will be in a negative character
Wahaj should play a cute humble office romance and he is the boss.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. I have a feeling this will be either light drama or yumna and wahaj will be in a negative character
Wahaj should play a cute humble office romance and he is the boss.😆
yeah I can see that happenOriginally posted by: pickachu
Bechara pehle maa biwi aur behn(s)
Kaam thi jo bete bhi ziddi hoge.But I feel the daughter will be more close to her daddy kyuki meerab tu strict mother hoge aur murtasim lenient daddy ❤️
. After the climax we might get some! And last episode 100%Originally posted by: pickachu
Last time I guess humain gajre wala romantic scene aya hai iss ka baad koi proper romantic scene nahi aya 😔.We want romantic scenes now
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
. I have a feeling this will be either light drama or yumna and wahaj will be in a negative character
Light romantic comedy ho tu acha hai.
U know something like basim aur mahjabeen wala combo
. Yumna won’t! Wahaj might 😂😂yumna likes challenging character and she wants to do something different always!
Originally posted by: pickachu
Last time I guess humain gajre wala romantic scene aya hai iss ka baad koi proper romantic scene nahi aya 😔.We want romantic scenes now
I have such hanger for their cute moments
Only last scene i like he putting his fingers on her lips and teasing her i enjoyed it
golden statement
maan singh khurana yaad aa gya
glad we had some light hearted moments just now. Had a good laugh!
Exactly let have some laugh. We had enough of crying over the track. I want the old forum with full of fun and laughter back.
. I think both will be amazing at comedy!Originally posted by: pickachu
Light romantic comedy ho tu acha hai.
U know something like basim aur mahjabeen wala combo
I hope it will be a good one