We all had a bad day, Naya, post the helmet pics 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We all had a bad day, Naya, post the helmet pics 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I think the pen that Virat gave Sai was laced with love portion
Forbidden fruit is sweeter. Sai made Virat forbidden for herself and now finding it too yummy.
No Naya babe... *Being dramatic* tujhe meri kasam🤣
Forbidden fruit is sweeter. Sai made Virat forbidden for herself and now finding it too yummy.
Can I go and puke somewhere, lol🤢
Forbidden fruit is sweeter. Sai made Virat forbidden for herself and now finding it too yummy.
And she is being suffocated by her desires☺️if you catch my drift
Sai and Pakhi are options of Virat. One becomes the choice based on Virat's mood. Chavans for all their money are kanjoos. So, they rotate the same stuff between their bahus
I would suggest the ghum script, but writers have done that already

I was suggesting the other ones, but for Nikita05's sake, ig these work too
Sai and Pakhi are options of Virat. One becomes the choice based on Virat's mood. Chavans for all their money are kanjoos. So, they rotate the same stuff between their bahus
Reduce, reuse, recycle🤣