Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yaar BP ke bohot saare full forms hai. Kuch aise joh mai yaha nahi bol sakti. Tum kaunse BP ke baare mai baat kar rahi ho?
Supreme Court gave clean-chit to Adani.
(kaha gaye Adani ka rona rone wale 😆)
The same short sellers were hailed as heroes are under scanner recently for US banks collapse.
RaGa and company can’t see India prosper. Inko corruption karne ko nai mil raha hai. 😭
20% TCS is not done. Honest taxpayers ko hi Aur 2 joote maro.. Baki sabko free ki revdi baanto.
https://twitter.com/kushal_mehra/status/1659497252715651074?s=46&t=Q96IWrDq2C9bhu2B8fjITg

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0