Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't like hazra Yamin as solo lead
Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN
Don't like hazra Yamin as solo lead
Both Hajra and Fahad Sheikh aren't solo lead material. But it is ok here because this looks like a telefilm or a mini series.😃
Both Hajra and Fahad Sheikh aren't solo lead material. But it is ok here because this looks like a telefilm or a mini series.😃
Fahad is so cute. That's enough to make him a solo lead. He creates chemistry with everyone. Loved him with Zubab in Bandish, and with Minal in Jalan
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Fahad is so cute. That's enough to make him a solo lead. He creates chemistry with everyone. Loved him with Zubab in Bandish, and with Minal in Jalan
Yes. He is very likeable. I liked him the 1st time I saw him with Saboor Ali in Mubarak Beti Hui Hai. But he needs to improve his acting.
Yes. He is very likeable. I liked him the 1st time I saw him with Saboor Ali in Mubarak Beti Hui Hai. But he needs to improve his acting.
I liked his acting when he took revenge from Minal in Jalan🤣
I didn't watch Jalan. I just read she dumbed him for Emmad and he married another woman.

Will watch just 8 pm's one