Poll
A MOVIE WHICH NEVER AGED STILL LOOKS FRESH DESPITE ALL THE BYGONE YEARS
Which out of these movies still looks fresh to you and does not seem aged, still entertains you as much as they used to.
Whats your pick?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
To be honest, none of them, because our lives revolve around technology so much today, and also we communicate so differently nowadays. But if I have to pick one from the list, it would be Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, because it captures the innocence of first love, the transition from teenage to adult really beautifully, which might be still relevant to those who don't live in less urban areas.
IMO BW films that are still as relevant and capture universal conflicts / issues are -
Pyaasa
Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi
Awaara
Khoobsurat
Anand
Uphaar
Abhimaan
Guddi
Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa
I would say GUIDE (Dev Anand and Waheeda Rehman) is ahead of its time
Lagaan.
It was ancient then, it is ancient now.
TM why would you add that crapfest of KKHH in this list?😆
That movie has aged worse than milk
Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty
TM why would you add that crapfest of KKHH in this list?😆
That movie has aged worse than milk
coz otherwise few people would have cried and objected that I am bias or whatever
I would choose JJWS, DCH, AAA, Lagaan, that still look fresh and Rangeela looks way ahead of its time with n ambitious girl and supportive parents who support her career and fab music by ARR and Urmila so effortlessly comfortable in her own skin and sex appeal.
AAA is still entertaining.
Lagaan is like a fairy tale and has good message of uniting, rising above differences of class, religion and caste.
best 👍🏼Originally posted by: ThandiChai
I would say GUIDE (Dev Anand and Waheeda Rehman) is ahead of its time
I wonder why the semi incestuous and borderline pedo story Lamhe is in the list or in any list?
It is a crap film that would have been mauled even worse if it released today.
Khaak fresh.
Shameful to show a man marry someone whose entire upbringing was sponsored by you.
Disgusting concept.
Aaina movie
I think I believe this wud have been my choice if it was in the poll.
I chose Dil hai ke manta nahin.
Lamhe and KKHH came close and couod have just as easily have been the option.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2092173764675436
https://youtu.be/qFkNATtc3mc?si=3LAnQFBFl8NGnod1 Release date :2nd October 2019 Verdict : Blockbuster
What a film this is! I know it flopped but movie wise it's as good as Dhurandhar.
https://youtu.be/c7POv4qiZLM?si=ZZ0Tsb-jshp8uUr6 Release date :23 September 2011
https://youtu.be/hguiIm15VeY?si=4kUQ0GtTfZQfzX3Q https://youtu.be/rq8ikMZSPDU?si=RyEqSmKwuVpKnyiI Release date :21st September 2001
0