Yes I did... I'm shocked
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Yes I did... I'm shocked
. I think he will stop! He won’t do it
Calm down guys. He will never do that
What if badlea kea lia haya sea sadhi karlea🤪
They have not shown malik jr raping maryam to save leads tu why would they show ml raping fl?
NO HE WONT!!! Im 100%
Nope I won’t believe he will do that…I wish they didn’t end it at this…GEO plays such cheap games
OMG...
There is something seriously wrong with nooran,first her whole serial is filled with slaps
But terrible is she said audience will love to see contract breech and if this is how itsgoing to happen,I am terrified about her thinking...