😂 yes only wants to get beat up in the privacy of his own home haha!
Rohail was scary cat yesterday LOL
He couldnt even face MK and only went to meerab when mk left.. 🤣
He didnt want to get beat up in public again LOL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😂 yes only wants to get beat up in the privacy of his own home haha!
Rohail was scary cat yesterday LOL
He couldnt even face MK and only went to meerab when mk left.. 🤣
He didnt want to get beat up in public again LOL
Tank youuuuu 🤗🤗Originally posted by: midniteangel
Coconut oil can be used. Apply and leave overnight n wash hair or keep on scalp for atleast 3 hours n wash hair..
My grandma used to prepare the hair oil those days with lots of stuff added to the coconut oil.
But its tiresome, so now I started using almond oil.. its seems to have reduced my hair fall.
I mean we want wahaj and yumna but they have their own schedules and all..
i know they are all friends and its all fans creating speculations!!!
But I feel this might be true that they went for a photoshoot... hassan's talk show, not so sure about that..
I wish there'll be another IV with yumna n wahaj.. I'm missing them now!!
Rohail was scary cat yesterday LOL
He couldnt even face MK and only went to meerab when mk left.. 🤣
He didnt want to get beat up in public again LOL
Darr giya tha bechara 🤣
I rather watch this!!! 🤣
https://twitter.com/tarabati01/status/1659186329102749696?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Rohuuuuu 😳
me too 🤣
Someone cast them in a romance se bharpurrrrr showwwww ASAPPPPPP 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1272625066964844?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V
I can see Murtasam and meerab 😂😂
Lol 😂😂😂
Rohail was scary cat yesterday LOL
He couldnt even face MK and only went to meerab when mk left.. 🤣
He didnt want to get beat up in public again LOL
He remembered the punch he got last time.. where he fainted after sometime 😂😂