Introduction
As I already told you that I am going to write period fiction... So here is it... Let's see how is the response. That will decide the future of a story
Introduction
As I already told you that I am going to write period fiction... So here is it... Let's see how is the response. That will decide the future of a story
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yeeeeeeee 🥳❤️

Super and interesting start baby 😉 commented on the blog 😉
What was Vidya's story? Who was she running from? What did the basket contain? I guessed it would be a baby. The lost prince?
Then we have prince Angad. He and his friends are away from security and going to a local fair. Something will happen there. But what?
Will they run into someone?
Originally posted by: backtodecember
Congratulations
Thank you 😊
Originally posted by: amazonforest
Yeeeeeeee 🥳❤️
Super and interesting start baby 😉 commented on the blog 😉
Thank you baby 😘
Congratulations for the new ff
Well the vidhya was running from someone she keep on moving in such a bad condition she sail the boat herself to reach the other shore and after telling about her identity she was able to meet her brother
She just keep on saying to keep her amanat safe ofcourse there will be a kid and she left her brother wants to ask her questions but she just left
After 15 years now there is a kingdom which was being ruled by king daksh and he is wise and prince angad went to fair along with his friends they fooled the soldiers and are happy now
Congratulations on your new story
sounds Intriguing already
Part 1
A Curious Start
Vidya was in some problem running from someone
but she indeed wanted to save her baby
15 years later
Prince Angad and his friends wanting to enjoy themselves without
any security of the soldiers
I’m wondering if the baby would be Geet or Maan
Always You Character Sketch Maan Singh Khurana, aged 15: Intelligent, disciplined and confident. Yash’s best friend and Meera’s older brother,...
INTRODUCTION SMALL SS
INTRODUCTION HI everyone Today LFR 6 reached to New thread. I am so happy that this fiction doing so well... I am so happy to have a good...
ENCHANTED - THREAD 2 SUMMARY - Thanks all for completing thread1
A/N: This is loosely based on a true and personal story close to me however the ending for this SS will be different than the one we’d endured...
22