Aaj dekhiye tere bin me....
FLASHBACK HI FLASHBACK 🤣
Kya ye FLASHBACK kabhi khatam hoga...🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aaj dekhiye tere bin me....
FLASHBACK HI FLASHBACK 🤣
Kya ye FLASHBACK kabhi khatam hoga...🤪
I'm done... Wth we are watching FBs only
How does the blanket say HOME on it now 😂
The show used to be so good😔...now it's only drag fest
I can't believe i am watching a whole scene in flashback 😲
Epi 20 whole bed scene is in FB
I am so done. I will not watch TB now 😤😵💫
AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THIS SHOW WILL END IN NEXT 5 EPS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣BULLS**T
Murtu looking at the bed n he is sad