Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
No.
No way.
MB is thinking about the tarbiyat scene with waqas... So I fear the worse
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
No.
No way.
MB is thinking about the tarbiyat scene with waqas... So I fear the worse
Now I feel uk promo can be true 😆
She is full confusion mode!! Girl wake up LOL
I think nooran was so confused writing about meerab!!! Like wtf
She said murtasim is that part of her life that she is starting to like now. She is super confused...crying thinking of him but in denial.
This is absolute nonsense 🤬
yaar ab yh kya natak haiOriginally posted by: CranberryQueen
is this her way to lure Meerab? 😒 if it’s real.. I am thinking.. that person on Twitter yesterday will be like ‘I told you so’
no one I repeat no oneOriginally posted by: CranberryQueen
I thought she would be the sane one. My mistake.. No one thinks logically in TB
Don't know but I'm sacred now 😭
I dont knw what to think anymore!!! HAYA CANNOT WIN!! What the F is happening!!
Ye kya bakwas hai fbs and slow mos itna😡
Content khatam hogaya hai tu reduce the number of episodes 😡
Yea remember we thought that with Maryam as well…
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
I thought she would be the sane one. My mistake.. No one thinks logically in TB