Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
if i am being honest Mujhe bi paid review hi laga tha🤣
But ik it was not paid but they were more lenient towards junior kaddu.
Amna saying it's his first project so we shouldn't expect more from him but she won't say the same for Daneer ( also a new actor) Daneer k lie to..i don't think she is a good actor.
We have another promo?
I am done.
Add me in tba body count whoever was counting.
He has always been like this he doesn't take criticism with grace and dignity
Damn they have ruined SH for me
Now who will I listen to for Pak celebrity news I need another source
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
We have another promo?
Not 100% confirmed.
I will not believe it unless i see it!!! BRING IT ON GEO!! What else will u show us!!!And EVEN IF MB ANNOUNCED MARIAGE, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!!’ IS THIS THE REASON WHY H IS HUGGING MK?
I will not believe it unless i see it!!! BRING IT ON GEO!! What else will u show us!!!And EVEN IF MB ANNOUNCED MARIAGE, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN!!’ IS THIS THE REASON WHY H IS HUGGING MK?
Then why Murtasim was happy??