yeah because anwar apni property thodi dega ab kmk ko. His daughters image is all cleared and he is also guilty. Mb won’t risk itThis has to be a prank.
Nooran won't do this...na na na
I refuse to believe this bullshit
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yeah because anwar apni property thodi dega ab kmk ko. His daughters image is all cleared and he is also guilty. Mb won’t risk itThis has to be a prank.
Nooran won't do this...na na na
I refuse to believe this bullshit
Originally posted by: midniteangel
So you think it's fake... Why do these ppl do this kind of prank 😭😭
It's only that person.. Unless someone from UK confirms it we will not know it
jitna announce krna kr de...This makes no sense man! MB got Meerub back, so why will she announce Haya and Murtu marriage? And if she announces same time, how the hell wil lconfession happen and Meesam?
Geo is really runing my week giving these promos and raising BP's
Murtu ghanta haya se shadi krega..
Acha hai sbke saamne insult krke inkaar kre..Meerab or impress ho jaegi
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Maine dho Dena hai is account ko , sahi mai ....😡
App agge bado hum apke sath hain
What the hell…so why the hell would she ask meerab to come back…that doesn’t make any sense..either it’s a joke by the twitter user or it’s haya’s dream sequence with that goddamn red outfit we’ve seenThis has to be a prank.
Nooran won't do this...na na na
I refuse to believe this bullshit
What's happening guys??? Last time I checked was just 5-6 pgs not 94 .please tell me🤓
This has to be a prank.
Nooran won't do this...na na na
I refuse to believe this bullshit
I want it to be a prank.. I have bookmarked that tweet... If its a prank, I will msg that person 😡
Maa begum never wanted haya as murtasim's wife tu abhi aik daam ye sab kyu karein ge?
Aur ye UK mein kon sa new promo ata hai jo Ptv p nahi aa raha 🤔😆?