Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lo ab Pakhi, then Amba then Sai and ab Karishma ne bhi same saree pehni🤣
Originally posted by: Cold-Fire
I know!! I couldn't watch the full live but she was so happy bubbly, it feels nice considering onscreen she is always crying.😆
I could only see on mute 😆
Look at the views, likes and quotes on this one...even people from other FDs are coming 😆
Originally posted by: nikita05
Look at the views, likes and quotes on this one...even people from other FDs are coming 😆
Bhai itna openly she said while her last post is with Harshad dancing 🤣
I'll listen to this on repeat at home 🤣
Haaayeee Savage Ayesha 😎
The ones who defend the other should ask him for reel...reaction will be getting blocked....Ayesha had courage to answer a question and some are boiling blood for this🤪
Ayesha talking about Harshad Arora
https://twitter.com/Pihu54353498/status/1658537225364312065?t=aEl7AJDAsp_ZXaFxT6hMaQ&s=19
i like her glasses👓♥️Originally posted by: badgarlriri
Ayesha talking about Harshad Arora
https://twitter.com/Pihu54353498/status/1658537225364312065?t=aEl7AJDAsp_ZXaFxT6hMaQ&s=19