She is worse than Rajan Shahi 😔 I swear mein ny itna depressing drama phly kabhi nahi dekha thaOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
She is even worse than Rajan Shahi or should I say she’s his female version 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
She is worse than Rajan Shahi 😔 I swear mein ny itna depressing drama phly kabhi nahi dekha thaOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
She is even worse than Rajan Shahi or should I say she’s his female version 🤢
No wonder her stories are so rubbish that’s what happens when you are so full of yourself 🤢Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
iis drama ki writer ky according her dramas ki stories achi hoti hai 🙄 but rude writer hai
This drama is even more depressing than the song 😵 In fact the song is better than this entire show. Kya se kya bana diya makers ne 🤢Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
She is worse than Rajan Shahi 😔 I swear mein ny itna depressing drama phly kabhi nahi dekha tha
Writer ky according Maheer positive hai 😑 iis drama mein almost sabhi characters negative hai positive only Saad hai aur koi nahi 😔Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
No wonder her stories are so rubbish that’s what happens when you are so full of yourself 🤢
drama Saheer ky liye dekh rahi but aab Mujhy Saheer nahi chahiye drama mein sad ending chahiyeOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
This drama is even more depressing than the song 😵 In fact the song is better than this entire show. Kya se kya bana diya makers ne 🤢
This show reminds me of that crapfest called Ghum. Wahaan bhi sab negative hain except the FL aur yaha ML 😕Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Writer ky according Maheer positive hai 😑 iis drama mein almost sabhi characters negative hai positive only Saad hai aur koi nahi 😔
Sadly not even Saheer can save this show from sinking further. I would rather have a sad ending than a torturous serial.Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
drama Saheer ky liye dekh rahi but aab Mujhy Saheer nahi chahiye drama mein sad ending chahiye
Yeh drama atleast this year khatam hoga but ghum aur Yrkkh 😑 btw Yrkkh forum kuch zyda hi toxic ho gaya haiOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
This show reminds me of that crapfest called Ghum. Wahaan bhi sab negative hain except the FL aur yaha ML 😕
Same here 😅 I really hope and pray yeh drama jaldi khatam ho aur koi new acha drama iis crap fest ko replace kryOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Sadly not even Saheer can save this show from sinking further. I would rather have a sad ending than a torturous serial.
Yeah true ye Indian serials toh immortal hain.Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Yeh drama atleast this year khatam hoga but ghum aur Yrkkh 😑 btw Yrkkh forum kuch zyda hi toxic ho gaya hai
Haan woh aur Twitter dono toxic hogaye, I think cause Abhira fans hate Abhinav.
Pata nhi kab jayenge woh log waha se so I can roast that show in peace