DT ka name hi tharkiness rakha padega 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
DT ka name hi tharkiness rakha padega 🤣🤣
Hayeeeeee will this ever happen ❤️❤️❤️😭😭
Look at them!!! They are in LOVE!! For once both of them have pure love for each other ❤️❤️❤️
should I keep my expectations high? I am scared 😳I cant get over meerab’s expression!!! Her eyes can KILL someone here!!!
https://twitter.com/moonmoon2812/status/1658173279029592065?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
awwwww
MPHT promo is heartbreaking 😭😭
I hope sooooo..meerab seems like the type when she falls in love she falls hardddd..can’t believe we will see this and they will make us wait for next Wednesday to see the aftermath 😡😡😡😡I cant get over meerab’s expression!!! Her eyes can KILL someone here!!!
https://twitter.com/moonmoon2812/status/1658173279029592065?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
He would looked like a kid next to MZ 🤣
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
should I keep my expectations high? I am scared 😳
Dont expect anything 💔😢
I wait for the poolside scene more than the ddlj 😬😳 it is giving such morning-after vibes