Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
At least she is honest
Originally posted by: greenletters
At least she is honest
Exactly 💯
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
I freaking loved Tabaahi. Yes, it's sensual. Yes, it's provocative. Yes, it's unapologetically bold. And honestly? None of those things are...
So let's look at it this way. Alpha as a film has entered new territory in India. A female-led action film...that's a first. And believe me, I...
I would pen her as the most confident actress of this generation. I mean, she's not a great looker but she has that elusive charm which has been...
Almost everyone has called her out for her lack of hindi..poor diction and the heavy accent. The backlash is so intense that many have asked her...
1