Even i have no idea whats happening..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even i have no idea whats happening..
I saw him in Mushkil with Saboor and now his ongoing show.
He's okayish...a little bleh
Fo me total bleh.. 😉
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30
Does anyone remember which episode is the pink nightie scene in MPHT ? I am curious now 😉
I dont know the epi.. I just searched on YT pink nightlife scene mpht n it came 😅
ek meeting main kya gayi nightie woh bhi pink k baat ho rahi hai???? What the hell did I miss 😂😂😂😂
Sharam karo
Tum dono ke sapne mein Behaya aygi agar aur share ki toh 😭😭😡😡

Akdhu joke toh pura kar beech mein nahi jaate😡
Pink nightie scene is supposed to be a scene in MPHT which is 🤣🤣so I wanted to know which epi does it come 😊
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
ek meeting main kya gayi nightie woh bhi pink k baat ho rahi hai???? What the hell did I miss 😂😂😂😂
Ptv and pink nighty no idea whats going on. 😂😂🤷♀️🤷♀️