Harry Potter, LOTR and Fast and Furious movies re-release in India.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Last week all Harry Potter movies and this week whole Lord Of The Rings trilogy re-released in theaters in India. Old Fast and Furious movies are also re-releasing before the tenth installment comes out. Anyone who went/going to watch it?

Despite being a fan I never got the chance to watch any Harry Potter movie in theaters. So I went to watch all of them. It ended up being exhausting but was worth it. Hogwarts and the wizarding world look much more beautiful on the big screen and I'm glad I didn't miss out on it. Would have gone for Lord Of The Rings as well but didn't get time and I think eight movies in a week is enough.😆

Now I can rest in peace.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Sab jagah re-release huyi ki specific cities? I wanna watch LOTR but exam 😭😭😭

ETA: it is available in only one theatre in my city but I can't go 😭😭😭😭 

I've never watched LOTR on big screen 😭

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 11 months ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Sab jagah re-release huyi ki specific cities? I wanna watch LOTR but exam 😭😭😭

ETA: it is available in only one theatre in my city but I can't go 😭😭😭😭 

I've never watched LOTR on big screen 😭

I've never watched LOTR at all.😆

If it had released separately then I would have gone. Movies are only releasing on PVR and Inox I think and not in every city.

When do your exams get over? Maybe they will play it for another week. 

Edited by PangaNaLe - 11 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

I've never watched LOTR at all.😆

If it had released separately then I would have gone. Movies are only releasing on PVR and Inox I think and not in every city.

When do your exams get over? Maybe they will play it for another week. 

nah, it was only for 13-15 May. Aaj last day hai 😭

PangaNaLe thumbnail

nah, it was only for 13-15 May. Aaj last day hai 😭

Are you sure? I think they're playing it for whole week in my city. Even Harry Potter they played it till Sunday although it was supposed to play till 12th May only. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

Are you sure? I think they're playing it for whole week in my city. Even Harry Potter they played it till Sunday although it was supposed to play till 12th May only. 

yes. I checked, there's only one showtime and it's today. That too only the last two movies are available, first wali nahi hai 😭

JayaBachan thumbnail

I rewatched Lord of the Ring trilogy and it was epic. No comments on Harry Potter. I finally completed the series and can confirm that I bloody HATE HARRY and his stupid little smirks whenever someone said “OH MY GOD IS THAT HARRY POTTAH, THE BOY WHO LIVED?” 

Le Smirks in arrogance 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

How was LOTR ?? I'm having a major FOMO 😭

JayaBachan thumbnail

Double post. Bloody 

I’ll fill it up with a YOLO gif to all Harry Potter lovers who might be triggered by my post. 😆 

Edited by FingerFetish - 11 months ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

How was LOTR ?? I'm having a major FOMO 😭

SO GOOD BUT SO LONG! 

The first movie might put you into a sleepy coma but the 2nd and 3rd film was bloody amazing. 

Only issue I had was the main characters fingernails. He looked like he ate his fingers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I had to take off my glasses and blur the screen so I didn’t see his disgusting fingernails. However this might only be a ME problem, not a YOUR problem.