Originally posted by: Madhuilove
We have really really high expectations from wahaj , let that guy breath yaar ......🤣
I like the pics ❤️❤️❤️
Neha my love is STRONGER than yours 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
We have really really high expectations from wahaj , let that guy breath yaar ......🤣
I like the pics ❤️❤️❤️
Neha my love is STRONGER than yours 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
jiske paas gel ki dukaan ho ! 🤪
I am still waiting (with puppy dog eyes) for the one shot 💔
Nothing good is happening...no TB content 😭
Kuch toh dedo please 😭
🤣🤣
Without Mooch he looks bechara and cute, and when he poses like this , he looks more behara.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Alizba63
hopefully in few episodes 😍 Nazar na lage😇
I'm dead 😆😆
Who made this edit i wana give jaapiyan paapiyan
This is cute...meesam ko pillow ni diya meerub ne
I am still waiting (with puppy dog eyes) for the one shot 💔
Nothing good is happening...no TB content 😭
Kuch toh dedo please 😭
So jao 😂😂😂
Tmrw will be a better day 😂😂😂❤️
Wahaj deserved better.
And I am not blaming him or nitpicking his work.
This was a professional photoshoot. There's a team who looks after everything. From the outfit fit to the hairstyle to everything.
The photographer directs them and guides them w.r.t. the poses. But they messed it up.
Wahaj deserved so much better.
P.S.
YZ is looking gorgeous and I m glad she did this. This was by far her best photoshoot ❤️
I like the pictures but still getting bord now 🤣