Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'm shipping you and your new boss potential courtship. What's the latest?
Yes they do make a nice couple. That's what I was thinking earlier.
He was out of town for a couple of days, for work.
Let's see what happens this week
Originally posted by: mintyblue
He was out of town for a couple of days, for work.
Let's see what happens this week
Keep us updated.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/huizlWcx0Fs
They make such a cute couple!!!!
Me toooo. They look so cute together. Like hasee to fasee movie kinda cute 🥰
They do look really in love ❤️
Wishing them the best.
Btw Minty, I'm invested in your potential love story now.
That's basically the only interesting thing I have going on. 🤣
Keep us posted on any new developments.
I'm more interested in your love story HAHA
Hope this one will make you happy.
They seem to be very naturally at ease with each other...no vibe of showing off through pda but genuine warmth.
I can imagine Parineeti as his wife in his public appearances.
Someone alluded to Madhuri and Dr. Nele...and yes...their home could be a kind of 'no politics-no filmindustry-place'.
One will see 😊
https://twitter.com/bekhayalime/status/2051323321506201912 This time the top Advertising Producers. I know, I know....We're gonna COPE with "...
74