Won't lie I'm lowkey happy it is ending and hopeful they will focus on MM and give justice to it.
its ALL we want!! Proper closure!! I want to be able to rewatch TB!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Won't lie I'm lowkey happy it is ending and hopeful they will focus on MM and give justice to it.
its ALL we want!! Proper closure!! I want to be able to rewatch TB!!
I think we will get it. Confession will be proper but separation track will probably not have a grand end. Short and sweet reunion
Forget the makeup n the outfits.. I'm sold for this hand and eye chemistry
she stole ALL of his magic too 😂😂😂
Jahan meerab hoti hai wahan sirf woh chamakti hai 😂😂😂❤️
Story of TB which no one understood till now 😛😎😆
I think we will get it. Confession will be proper but separation track will probably not have a grand end. Short and sweet reunion
I wanted the angst and pull... instead we get Mu eavesdropping 🤔
Milega milega.
Irrespective of so many inconsistencies, MM chemistry is out of the world 🔥
SHARING IS CARING 😎
I think we will get it. Confession will be proper but separation track will probably not have a grand end. Short and sweet reunion
Mujhe toh yeh nahi samj aa rha separation kyu hogi?? 🤯🤯
If they can reconcile after Mariyam’s fascio and consummate also WTH can separate them??