🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🥳🥳
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am kind of happy it is ending
Me too ! I need a closure .
But why drag from E25 and why rush now
TB had such a good pace till E24-25 , script everything was tight and then starting Ramzan till last week the 20 episodes were pure unbearable!
Hopefully next 10 episodes will be MM packed and properly edited!
My tweet hahahah LOL
https://twitter.com/heeba24/status/1657456879641980931?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I am kind of happy it is ending
We all want it to end!!! But i want a proper ending!!!
Somebody really likes Kasam se.
man i feel bad for him hahahahah LOL
Yes it does.. But atleast makeup here is better