Yaha kya baval hua 🤓 I was wondering how this thread is at 19 pages and then started reading it backwards then went fr when it all started. Basically all happened within 1 hour. 🤢
But Nathu Charlie Angels 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaha kya baval hua 🤓 I was wondering how this thread is at 19 pages and then started reading it backwards then went fr when it all started. Basically all happened within 1 hour. 🤢
But Nathu Charlie Angels 🤗
Originally posted by: infinity101
Waise koi muje ye batao ye MID ki full form kya hoti hai 🤔
Multiple ids 😆
Han that’s what I thought but I have always seen people mentioning it about newbies here so I thought kuch secret code word hoga.
Originally posted by: infinity101
Han that’s what I thought but I have always seen people mentioning it about newbies here so I thought kuch secret code word hoga.
Most newbies (especially the ones attacking members) are multiple id creations of regular members who might be quite friendly and sweet to u with their regular or original Ids.
What is the hourly rate at Bjp? if its good, can you get me a part time job, could do with some extra cash.
Originally posted by: GF3OVDQA4WVSO6U2
What is the hourly rate at Bjp? if its good, can you get me a part time job, could do with some extra cash.
Ok... I will send you the rate card. It's actually more for the UK guys cos they can write in good english... And people generally consider good english with greater intelligence and intellect. So congratulations! You might get a good head start 👍🏼
Also, please do give my reference. I will get a little comission on that too 😃
Originally posted by: OSBC37U3QQ2O2FJ7
Ok... I will send you the rate card. It's actually more for the UK guys cos they can write in good english... And people generally consider good english with greater intelligence and intellect. So congratulations! You might get a good head start 👍🏼
Also, please do give my reference. I will get a little comission on that too 😃
Mujhe be dila doh ......some extra dollars won't hurt.......I am a thorough professional in whatever I do....😎....My sentiments won't come in the way of doing my job....
Mera IF jeevan dhanya hua, sab kuch isi thread mein dekh liya 😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Mujhe be dila doh ......some extra dollars won't hurt.......I am a thorough professional in whatever I do....😎....My sentiments won't come in the way of doing my job....

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Mera IF jeevan dhanya hua, sab kuch isi thread mein dekh liya 😆
Aao Sambha ....bus tumhara he intezaar tha....😆
In Aishwarya’s comeback film Jazbaa (2015), the little girl who played her daughter—Sanaya—was Sara Arjun. Fast forward to now, and she’s all...
3