Behano kya patience hai tum mein yaar..
Kaise kaise dekh rhe ho yeh sab...
Hats off to you all...I mean Vow👏
Itni bekaar one sided love story bhi nhi hoti jitni yeh hai..
I mean you all seem to have great taste than wth happened to your tastebuds
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Behano kya patience hai tum mein yaar..
Kaise kaise dekh rhe ho yeh sab...
Hats off to you all...I mean Vow👏
Itni bekaar one sided love story bhi nhi hoti jitni yeh hai..
I mean you all seem to have great taste than wth happened to your tastebuds
Ohhh..
Will have to wait for more news then. I want to know the genre
Guys, now I'm nervous! 🥹
MB told Merub right, "meri marzi shaamil thi apni shaadi mein, mujhe Shahnawaz pasand thi!"
Hey bhagwan..
You still have hopes...
Kis mitti ki bni ho tum...tumhara patiemce leavel and expectations👌
I want to smack Anwar so hard 😡
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Everyone and their pets know by now
The only person who doesn't know is the one who should know first but will know last because she is grudge queen
Remember once Anwar also told Murtasim “Meerab ko abb tumse koi shikayat nahi hai.”
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Everyone and their pets know by now
The only person who doesn't know is the one who should know first but will know last because she is grudge queen
🤣🤣🤣
Behano kya patience hai tum mein yaar..
Kaise kaise dekh rhe ho yeh sab...
Hats off to you all...I mean Vow👏
Itni bekaar one sided love story bhi nhi hoti jitni yeh hai..
I mean you all seem to have great taste than wth happened to your tastebuds
We are eating bitter melon to get our reward of belgium dark chocolate 🥰
From this

To

Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy
Guys, now I'm nervous! 🥹
MB told Merub right, "meri marzi shaamil thi apni shaadi mein, mujhe Shahnawaz pasand tha!"
What did shahnawaz saw in MB?