Now that I watch episode 12 again!
I understand meerab and murtasam better 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Now that I watch episode 12 again!
I understand meerab and murtasam better 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
Now that I watch episode 12 again!
I understand meerab and murtasam better 😂😂😂
How ?
🔥🔥🔥🥹
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
https://twitter.com/Aquester_/status/1635234110984847362?t=X3C5uf1rnssSsq6ho93btw&s=19
I watched this scene. Find it interesting.
I love such confessions. Ost at the end was 🤏.
AAA and yumna ❤️❤️❤️
I want them in a drama!! 🤲🏽🤲🏽
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
https://twitter.com/Aquester_/status/1635234110984847362?t=X3C5uf1rnssSsq6ho93btw&s=19
I watched this scene. Find it interesting.
I love such confessions. Ost at the end was 🤏.
It's actually very nice
Chemistry was good between YZ and AAA
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
rewatch and you will understand 😂😂
Flirty murtu, angry meeru
I understand only this.
Now both are being kuch bhi which is beyond my understanding.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsGRWYoRRGT/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
i want them back ❤️😭😭
I am liking their backdrop! Also, YumHaj need a mirror scene…Meerab and Murtasim NEED a mirror shot with both in it.
Originally posted by: Winterberry
This is last year maha video!
Soon 🤲🏽