This is love.
This is do or die.
I've been waiting for the red outfit wala photoshoot....I just hope it's everything Meerasim
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This is love.
This is do or die.
I've been waiting for the red outfit wala photoshoot....I just hope it's everything Meerasim
why?Originally posted by: 2UVLDPCJQVOPVLCR
Saad ka naam mat bolo behen, udaasi apne aap chhaa jaati hai, chehre pe! 😒
I haven’t watched that show, I need context 🤢
😲Naa bhai naa! Zeher lagta hai mujhe woh!🤢 Tum saad ka hi lelo😃
hahahaha this is all of us 😂😂😂😂
We suffer together!!!
M and M are not happy and we are all going crazy about them!!! They dont give us one weekend of peace 😂❤️
This is the SR/ Din we have been waiting since the day contract was signed !
That’s the problem there is no content or context🤣
Mat bol behen aisa.
Itna dukhi Murtu kafi ni hai? Itni dukhi Meeru kafi ni hai?
Itne dukhi hum kafi ni hai?
😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
This is love.
This is do or die.
I've been waiting for the red outfit wala photoshoot....I just hope it's everything Meerasim
Im excited for this one!!! Wahaj is black and yumna in red ❤️❤️❤️
You know madhu jb mn yeh wala vm bana rahi the mujhe bar bar teri vm yad a rahi k kahin wahi kuch is wale k sath na ho 😉🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Winterberry
This is the SR/ Din we have been waiting since the day contract was signed !
might as well get it through maha 😂😂😂