🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Give us these babies back🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
https://twitter.com/meerasimgifs/status/1656721354970787840?s=46
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Give us these babies back🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
https://twitter.com/meerasimgifs/status/1656721354970787840?s=46
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
PISS OFF PEOPLE I DON'T CARE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE PHOTOSHOOT
I am happy with their hands
Hand in hand HAMESHA ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: unicornhugs
I’m wondering why Meerab didn’t tell Waqas about Haya’s involvement. She admitted everything to Meerab. With Waqas’ lawyering skills, he would be able to dig up the truth.
The only explanation is that the drama needs the villain to still exist.
Fine keep her till the end
But this has to come out right eventually I mean atleast in the last episode that she did this
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
THIS IS NOT MEERAB
This is Murtasim POV
https://twitter.com/Zainniiii/status/1656653734280044545?s=20
This is beautiful
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
when did this happen?
Episode 21 mein😆
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Give us these babies back🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
https://twitter.com/meerasimgifs/status/1656721354970787840?s=46
This scene aged like fine wine
The way she runs and him smiling following her ufffffffff 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I don't understand sab maa begam ko aise look deke k jaa rahe the jaise...jaise sari galti uski th😕 I know 90% galti uski hi thi but still...it was so funny 🤣
Exactly 🤣
I felt bad for her for one minute
Everyone threw her under the bus
Especially anwar 🤣. In which right he is blaming her😂🤦
ok 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 Give us these babies back🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
https://twitter.com/meerasimgifs/status/1656721354970787840?s=46
Do you remember the time when we
I am sorry me all meeeeeeee yes i confess my sins
didn't like this scene all that much
i feel regret to infinity
