The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What in the Wattpad is your life
![]()
Originally posted by: semantic.error
What in the Wattpad is your life
I totally understand where she is coming from. Love is already hard and it's hurtful when it's complicated. I also keep falling in love over and over but then I realize I'm just looking at my own reflection. It's so awkward.
How do you manage that? Please give me some tips...

I'm in love!!!!! I could scream it from the rooftops!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I totally understand where she is coming from. Love is already hard and it's hurtful when it's complicated. I also keep falling in love over and over but then I realize I'm just looking at my own reflection. It's so awkward.
😆
Keep updating your story like the love stories shared in cc some time ago🤔
Have you considered writing songs about your loves, current and past? I bet you could surpass Taylor Swift someday. Don't mind me. I'm just a heartless, soulless beast baffled at how humans can fall in love so easily over again. 😆
https://x.com/sidmalhotra/status/2043942584847077709?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw Celebrities wish Happy Vaisakhi Do post other celebrity...
Bollywood celebrities wish happy Easter Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan...
2