This is from his short fil Yorker 🤣🤣...
He is really good at satire comedy 😍👏👏
I need to watch it 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
This is from his short fil Yorker 🤣🤣...
He is really good at satire comedy 😍👏👏
I need to watch it 😍
Can you send this GIF to Maa Begum?

Love the caption 😍😍
Also when the truth comes out..
I doubt anyone will ever get punished in TB. 😭
Didn’t director say Meerub will punish KMK.
Wonder what khandh will Khan do ?
Yaar yeh meme banaanewaale toh haath dhoke heartbroken Murtesim ke peeche pad gaye🤣
Guys ye signature main photo kaise dalte hain 😅😅😅
They forgot with hottest chemistry!
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Yeah in dono ko bhi koi ake thappad laga hi de….they deserve it
Shenawaz has to come out from the grave to slap them 😡