https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsBkLI2NfCA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=ZmUxMWFiMWExZg==
Iss video ka gif mil sakta hai🫣
It's a long video.. I dont whether I'll be able to create a link in post image 🙈
I'm still amateur in gif making 😅
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsBkLI2NfCA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=ZmUxMWFiMWExZg==
Iss video ka gif mil sakta hai🫣
It's a long video.. I dont whether I'll be able to create a link in post image 🙈
I'm still amateur in gif making 😅
Kaisa shaq hain yeh 😭😭🤣🤣
Shukar karo dream sequence nahi de rahe…agar wo bhi daalne lage toh ho hogayi hamare dimaag ka dahi 😡😡Mera toh Fbs se bharosa hi uth gaya hai...ab pata hi nahi chalega if MM are actually thinking about each other or if the editors have inserted fbs ese hi🤪
This is from his short fil Yorker 🤣🤣...
He is really good at satire comedy 😍👏👏
hello guys ... i am tired
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Sab log milke mere sapno main paani dalne main lage pade ho yaaarrrrr kuch toh rehem karooooooo…ek scene hi to maga hain 😫😫😫😫😫😫
Aaj aayega.. trust me bro 😎
Maine toh laptop bed main hi rakh liya hain aj….woke up tired 😪😪😪😪
Waiting to see MBs I messed up look n Anwar's I'm never becoming baap look 😈