Wahi…there’s nothing I can think of either…let’s see what nooran baji has in store for us 😨😨😨😨Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I don't understand what could make them separate letter
THAT MAKES NO SENSE
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wahi…there’s nothing I can think of either…let’s see what nooran baji has in store for us 😨😨😨😨Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I don't understand what could make them separate letter
THAT MAKES NO SENSE
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Wahi…there’s nothing I can think of either…let’s see what nooran baji has in store for us 😨😨😨😨
Maybe there won't be a separation like we are imagining it
15m on promo alone.😲




She is wearing 2 carter ring with diamond and Cartier braclet! That’s 14k ! I am sure she has far more expensive collection.
Shhheshhh and tell me why can’t they bloddy pay this actor good money 😂😂😂
they r clearly making money.
the love Carter bracelet diamond one coat like 25-30k
BTW who said this DT title thread quote which character
Others: How many times did you watch today’s TB promo?
Le Me: YES 😂😂😂😂
No clue…I hadn’t even gotten an opportunity to see the DT title because of all the excitement today 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: Gundamwing
BTW who said this DT title thread quote which character
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
No clue…I hadn’t even gotten an opportunity to see the DT title because of all the excitement today 😂😂😂😂
Ok because Waqas said something else in the promo
So i thought is there another promo where this line was said
Promo? Waqas.Originally posted by: Gundamwing
BTW who said this DT title thread quote which character