Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dsha thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I rewatched the episode. 

And i liked what the panditji said. 

- Aapki bahu ke kadam bahut shubh hai aapke bete ke liye. 

- Iski saari museebatein aur ispar aane wali saari baadhaaein yeh apne sar par legi. 

- Bahut hi saubhagya se bani hai yeh jodi. 

- Inke liye iss shaadi se shubh aur kuch nahin ho sakta.

Loved it. ❤ 

Sai and Satya will definitely fall in love with each other. ❤

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jyrubina

means if we compare V love for sai and satya love for girija only then Virat love for sai is true 

Girija attempt suicide because she cant marry other than satya and what satya do if he fall in love with sai

I don’t know if true love gives one the license to character assassinate, insult, manhandle and emotionally, mentally torture the other.

If it does then it’s better to not have true love.

And if Satya falls in love with Sai, there isn’t anything wrong.

Girija will have her own place in his heart and Sai will have her own.

No one is taking the other’s place.

But Virat gave Sai’s place to Patralekha.

He said Vinu is her child, she is his mother and vice versa, which is completely wrong and unacceptable.

A person can love somebody and be in love with another person at the same time.

To love and to be in love are 2 different things.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I don’t know if true love gives one the license to character assassinate, insult, manhandle and emotionally, mentally torture the other.

If it does then it’s better to not have true love.

And if Satya falls in love with Sai, there isn’t anything wrong.

Girija will have her own place in his heart and Sai will have her own.

No one is taking the other’s place.

But Virat gave Sai’s place to Patralekha.

He said Vinu is her child, she is his mother and vice versa, which is completely wrong and unacceptable.

A person can love somebody and be in love with another person at the same time.

To love and to be in love are 2 different things.

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

How is moving on from a dead spouse same as emotionally cheating on your living spouse and/or marrying her abuser in her absence?

The mental gymnastics, sheesh

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

means if we compare V love for sai and satya love for girija only then Virat love for sai is true 

Girija attempt suicide because she cant marry other than satya and what satya do if he fall in love with sai

Hai na, V was moving on with P till her uterus was removed and she no longer could bear his kids... only after that, he realised his true love for Sai but yeah, V's love for Sai is truest and purest.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Take it from an olde! Love can happen multiple times. There are people who move on easily even after being madly in love with someone.

In real life, people are attracted to the opposite/same gender even without being in love. Falling for someone despite grieving is normal. Marriage is a relationship that involves intimacy and an undercurrent. Dying for love is tragic, it's not an act to be celebrated or glorified. 

The sad life of Girija was lost but Satya still existing and smiling without being toxic nowhere undermines his grief or loss. Everyone has different coping mechanisms. There are a lot of people who have painful pasts but they have the strength to move on, smile and spread cheer in the world. That's life! No offence but comparing apples to oranges doesn't really help! Just an alternate viewpoint! 

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched the episode

Sai satya scene was good, I like the way they are including savi.

Bhavani to Kahi bhi shuru ho jati hai, amba bhi javab se ab usko🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Also if it is Ninu, how didn't she know her sister's devar? I'm introduced to even my neighbors' relatives and this woman didn't even know her own relative? Doesn't make any sense.

I posted this somewhere else, so just repeat karti. I think Bhavani married into a richer family and started cutting off her maherichi saree. During the wedding, ninad must be single, so they might have hit it off, but then ninu ki shaadi hui and Bhavani didn't invite her Maher ke log. 

2-3 years later, Ninad gets posted in Amba's area and he lies that he didn't marry/the marriage broke because he didn't seem like he was ever happy in the marriage.

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Enola

I watched the episode

Sai satya scene was good, I like the way they are including savi.

Bhavani to Kahi bhi shuru ho jati hai, amba bhi javab se ab usko🤣

I'm waiting for the day jab Amba bhavani ko dhoyegi. Bagwaan kare woh din jald aajaye 

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I posted this somewhere else, so just repeat karti. I think Bhavani married into a richer family and started cutting off her maherichi saree. During the wedding, ninad must be single, so they might have hit it off, but then ninu ki shaadi hui and Bhavani didn't invite her Maher ke log. 

2-3 years later, Ninad gets posted in Amba's area and he lies that he didn't marry/the marriage broke because he didn't seem like he was ever happy in the marriage.

Maher means maayaka kya?