Originally posted by: Palak2812
I want MI to win due to Siraj but on the other hand I don't even want MI to win
Then pray for rain... Yahi rasta hai tere paas๐
That way we would get more hulchul in points table then๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I want MI to win due to Siraj but on the other hand I don't even want MI to win
Then pray for rain... Yahi rasta hai tere paas๐
That way we would get more hulchul in points table then๐คฃ
confusion hi confusion hai solution ka pata nhiOriginally posted by: Palak2812
I want MI to win due to Siraj but on the other hand I don't even want MI to win
I'm going safe with 350+
This could be even 300 ๐
Abhi abhi to aye hain....Seedha tamatar de mara๐
shubh shubh bolOriginally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Abhi abhi to aye hain....Seedha tamatar de mara๐
RCB needs to win
MI ka 12cr ka nuksaan kar diya๐
Time to do this again. ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
If Kohli fails the Social media would be awesome because who doesn't love some spice and a Miserable RCB. ๐คฃ
If he shines its 50 points for me. ๐คฃ
Trying to see if my Jinx works on him or not. ๐
waiting for gambhir's post/tweet rooting for MI๐
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026:Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, Final, Ahmedabad🏏 The stage is set for the grand finale of the Indian Premier League...
33