😂 maroon omg how many crushes do u have ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😂 maroon omg how many crushes do u have ?
Tera focus hamesha ek hi rehta hai.
Arjun ka dhyan sirf machhli ki aankh pe. 😆
Originally posted by: UCFQDOXTLKQX7ZJM
Tera focus hamesha ek hi rehta hai.
Arjun ka dhyan sirf machhli ki aankh pe. 😆
I made a topic on this file years ago
1920 - that sucessful horror movie. It was her first movie and I remember her by that movie only.
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
she’s been doing movies since 2008 ( she was 26) now she’s 31. I think things are paying off
your math ain't mathing.
2008 mein 26 hain toh 2023 mein 41 hogi na😆
She was in Hasee Toh Phasee. The girl who Siddharth Malhotra was supposed to marry.
She is definitely not 30 or 31!
I had earlier read her age as 1988 born. She's around 35!
She will be used by BJP for political gains and transformed to their followers 😵
I meant to write 16
I liked her in hasi to phasi
https://x.com/i/status/2067473847415394458
Kriti Sanon, Varun Dhawan, Nupur, Stebin and Varun Sharma new video https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYZsMdftRb5/?igsh=MWZxbm91cjU2NGl1MA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db7hwU-mp6C/?img_index=2 igsh=MWlrdmFoM2N5ZWxoZg==
https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/rajesh-sharma-hospitalised-after-suspected-insect-bite-on-prabhas-film-set-2943446-2026-07-08...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/hardik-pandya-and-mahieka-sharma-married-in-secret-viral-sindoor-photo-sparks-frenzy_235133
0