4 episode dedo please. End this soon. I can't take 2 more months of this.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
4 episode dedo please. End this soon. I can't take 2 more months of this.
Originally posted by: Winterberry
After consummation some other khand will happen! You do the prediction am out of that game !
🤣
Meerab needs to SCREAM out "I LOVE YOU MURTASIM" and runs to give him a TIGHT hug, in front of THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!...that should include Maa Begam, Anwar, Waqas, Anila, Behaya, Maryam, Bhaktu, Mayii, Rohail, Saba and the Khan family's invisible khandaanwale... let me know if I am missing anyone.... Once she hugs him, ALL of them need to vanish from the face of the earth to give them some privacy! Thats it!... I deserve to see this before I officially die.
Rehana
He won't be. Separation won't happen because of a third person.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
She is going to say chilla chilla ke , so it is going to be in an argument.
100%
hopefully this prediction will come true!!! 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
4 episode dedo please. End this soon. I can't take 2 more months of this.
Twitter trend karna padeega 🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
4 episode dedo please. End this soon. I can't take 2 more months of this.
Yess.. cant take this anymore 😭
I am tired. 2 episodes per week is not going to do it for us.
Yeh Rohail wale track ke baad hoga 😅
SB pichle ek mahine se soon soon tweet kar raha hai.🤣🤣