Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i can't see the post 😭
It's written bts of second last episode.🧐https://twitter.com/ManjotK87737508/status/1655144246612201473?t=PzXALhWgXl6HNgnzS8CaIA&s=19
Tiktok is banned here. Can someone please check and see if this is a new bts??
New bts
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
I have a crush on Nakul as Ram Kapoor. I loved that character
And loved Rudra from RR, yes he had his problem, but my guilty pleasure. He had so much humanity which is lacking in MLs in hindi dramas.
Nakul as ram Kapoor was a sweet heart!! Ashish also I have followed his most shows, he is a great actor. Sadly, I haven't seen ashish in any recent shows...
I dont like most of the leads in these new hindi dramas, they are all mainly playing toxic characters
bol bi degi to who is gonna give importance to her baat?
People have lost it....like literally lost it 🙈🙈
https://twitter.com/asrchokeholdfr/status/1655141672496365568?t=kyrntszqtXc9FFfsluWuLg&s=19heeba
what is happening ??
Tanu will you believe I watched this drama
They also have chipkali manush there 🤣🤣
NEVER
Kusum is right
Meerab belongs to Murtasim only in any universe
In TB multiverse there can be no alternate realities
Breaching this will collapse all realities and destroy the universe
